KZ-RV Owners Forum KZOwnersForum.com, Reviews, Feedback, Problems
The owners forum for KZ-RV owners and buyers.

It is currently Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:38 pm

Please click here to view the forum rules

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 12  Next
 Post subject: Re: Campfire Introductions (Introduce yourself here)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:02 pm 

Thanks harley for the invite, I'm Randy and my wife Joanne and I are closing in on retirement in about 7 years, jumped back into the RV world last month with our new Spree purchase ! Haven't camped since our kids were little, I remember an old Travelaire trailer with 3 kids and us crammed in.

We're long time outdoors people, living in paradise in East Central Saskatchewan, lots of quadding and camping all around our small farming community, several provincial parks nearby and lots of crown land to explore.

We're just on the list for a seasonal site, and we picked up our Spree last weekend, we couldn't wait any longer, spring is early and we're ready to go !!

Looking forward to getting to know everyone and sharing about our KZ RVs.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:57 pm 

We are Lynn & Joyce from south central Pennsylvania. We have a small tool & die shop that has kept us busy for the last 27 years. While we are not going to close the shop, we intend to slow down and spend some time traveling with the, new last year, Spree and F250.

Well that is the plan but we didn't anticipate doing so much work to this trailer. We did numerous repairs, modification and additions. We intend to share these with you as we get time in the future.

Here is a photo of us doing are other passion:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:36 pm 

Lynn & Joyce , nice sled !! Hope that Spree has a fireplace !!!! Joe
my pictures .>>http://fordtruckguypictures.shutterfly.com/

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:12 pm 

We are Brent and Melissa from Michigan. I have tent camped since I was a child but my husband has only camped with pop ups. We just bought an older 99 KZ sportsmen with the slide from the back. We have 3 kids ages 6, 8, 11. We are looking forward to our new adventures and any advice to the newbies is appreciated. I think there should be a newbies section on this webpage.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:28 pm 

advise to newbies - - CAMP EVERY CHANCE YOU GET.. CAMP EARLY..CAMP OFTON..TAKE PLENTY OF PICTURES AND MOST OF ALL..... HAVE A GREAT TIME... Happy Camping .. Good Luck.. Joe

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:57 am 

Hello all, I'm Mark. My wife, Kim and I just did all the p/w yesterday for our new 2012 KZ Sportsmen 315TH. We had a 22 ft Fleetwood Prowler a few years ago which we used to dry camp on my wife's parents property on the Carrabasset River outside of Kingfield ME. We sold it when my Father-in-Law passed and the land was sold, and we have regretted it ever since. We purchased from Call of the Wild RV in Oxford, and we will get the hitch installed and pick it up in a few weeks. I'll be towing with my 2011 Ford F350 Diesel Crew Cab Shortbed. We wanted a toy hauler primarily so we could take our Suzuki Burgman 650 with us for sightseeing, errands etc. Pics to come when everything is finished and hitched, stay tuned!

We are both Navy retirees, I did 26 and she did 20 years, we both work full time, and we got the KZ for weekend getaways, and maybe an occasional week on the road in the summer. I was pleasantly surprised to find this forum dealing with KZ's and am looking forward to visiting with you all, learning about RVing from those of you with more experience, and maybe adding a little of my own wisdom along the way.

Mark :D

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:31 am 

Hello Mark and Kim and welcome to the forum! This is a new site but growing every day. If you check out all the threads I think you will have a hard time finding anything bad about KZ products so I think you made a wise purchase. I hope your Sportsman serves you as well as our Montego Bay has done for

PS---I see you are both retired veterans and wanted to say thank you for your service.

Thane and Sharon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:03 pm 

Hello to everyone from Delaware.

We started out camping with the Scouts in tents. Our 1st experience with a trailer was A-liner we rented from outdoor rec, after retiring from the USAF. Took it from Delaware, to Ohio, Minnesota, S Dakota, Wyoming, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Tennesse, Virgina and back home. Pulled it with a 2000 Chevy Silverado. That's when we were hooked. A few years later we bought our 1st Spree 324 BHS. We love taking it to Fort Wilderness @ disney, especially since we got the 2010 Ford SD.

Barry

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:58 pm 

Hello Barry , WELCOME !! What could be better than... A Ford , A KZ , and Fort Wildernes ?? Happy Camping.. Joe

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:01 pm 

ford truck guy wrote:
Hello Barry , WELCOME !! What could be better than... A Ford , A KZ , and Fort Wildernes ?? Happy Camping.. Joe

A Dodge A KZ,,,,,and Fort Wilderness :D
2004 Dodge DRW Diesel
Alabama

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 12  Next

Please click here to view the forum rules